Mexico's climate varies from temperate to tropical. While it's hot, there aren't many houses or places with central air conditioning. Parks with trees to offer shade can still provide a nice place for children to enjoy during the day, while parents tend to the house or work.
When you think of a park in Mexico, it's not usually accompanied with a swing set or elaborate playground equipment. Parks are filled with trees and beautiful flower gardens. Kids usually bring their own toys to play with, or use their imagination to make up games with their friends. It's a past time enjoyed by the whole family. You might even catch a mariachi band playing during the evening hours.
This little floral alley led to a small park with a fountain hidden among the houses.
Specs for this print:
- Printed in Chicago on matte rag paper (similar to watercolor paper)
- Each print comes with a 1" border for handling.
Specs for framing
- Each print is framed in house
- Frames come in white wood
- With a white matte, 2 inches on each side
- Included is hardware needed to hang your print.
- Framed using standard acrylic
- Small- 16 1/2" x 21 3/4"
- Med- 21 3/4" & 29 3/4"
- Large- 31 1/2" x 43 1/2"