The Spanish word for cactus is nopal. Mexico is closely associated with the cactus and even has a cactus on their flag.
The terrain in Mexico varies with rugged mountains, low coastal plains, deserts, and high plateaus. Mexico's hot climate is due to being divided by the equator. It has many plants like the cactus that can survive such hot temperatures, which often leads to cacti being common decorative plants in homes.
Specs for this print:
- Printed in Chicago on matte rag paper (similar to watercolor paper)
- Each print comes with a 1" border for handling.
Specs for framing
- Each print is framed in house
- Frames come in white wood
- With a white matte, 2 inches on each side
- Included is hardware needed to hang your print.
- Framed using standard acrylic
- Small- 16 1/2" x 21 3/4"
- Med- 21 3/4" & 29 3/4"
- Large- 31 1/2" x 43 1/2"