Mexico's hot climate is due to being divided by the equator. It has many deserts and plants that can survive hot temperatures. The Bougainvillea is an ornamental plant that can grow along walls and fences.
In the residential areas it felt like the vines and trees were part of the architecture of each house. The different varieties of flowers add to the color and vibrancy of Mexican decor.
Specs for this print:
- Printed in Chicago on matte rag paper (similar to watercolor paper)
- Each print comes with a 1" border for handling.
Specs for framing
- Each print is framed in house
- Frames come in white wood
- With a white matte, 2 inches on each side
- Included is hardware needed to hang your print.
- Framed using standard acrylic
- Small- 16 1/2" x 21 3/4"
- Med- 21 3/4" & 29 3/4"
- Large- 31 1/2" x 43 1/2"