Family is one of the most important parts of Mexican culture. In many homes, you'll often find three or more generations living together. This of course has an economic advantage, but more importantly, this high regard for family causes a cycle of younger generations supporting the older generations financially. There aren't many "elderly homes" like there are in America because the same care that was given to children is expected in return to be given to parents as they age. Raising kids and caring for the elderly is an effort that includes the whole family.
This results in a full and lively house with appreciation for each member. The money each person earns is used to contribute to the happiness of the whole house together. Behind the walls of these homes you'll find families enjoying each other's company and fully involved in each other's lives.
Specs for this print:
- Printed in Chicago on matte rag paper (similar to watercolor paper)
- Each print comes with a 1" border for handling.
Specs for framing
- Each print is framed in house
- Frames come in white wood
- With a white matte, 2 inches on each side
- Included is hardware needed to hang your print.
- Framed using standard acrylic
- Small- 16 1/2" x 21 3/4"
- Med- 21 3/4" & 29 3/4"
- Large- 31 1/2" x 43 1/2"